|| HOW TO TAKE A MUSHROOM SAMPLE FOR IDENTIFICATION
- Please send at least two (2) specimens for each identification.
- Include the whole mushroom: cap, stem and - most important – any underground structures.
Submit average size specimens, not largest or smallest.
Wrap each specimen in paper towel or newspaper. Do not wrap different specimens together.
PLEASE DO NOT place mushroom in a plastic bag or mail in an envelope
- Mark each sample clearly with its sample ID.
- Complete the Sample Submission Forms with as many details as possible.
- Pack your samples in a sturdy box and mark your sample pack clearly with your name and address.
- Send samples by overnight courier or Express Post to: Agpath P/L 105 Gunn Rd, Vervale Vic 3814
- Please note that Agpath cannot guarantee timely analysis for samples arriving just prior to weekend or public holiday.
- Report will be issued within 10 working days from receipt of sample.
To fill out Mushroom ID submission form electronically click here. Open the Mushroom ID submission form; download to computer; fill out form and either print and submit with sample or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mushroom IDsubmission form pdf version